eBay is one of the first ever built E-Commerce companies. It is an online shopping website where people buy and sell products. eBay is counted among the leading online marketplaces. Its sales services are of the types: business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), and consumer-to-consumer (C2C). The company was created in 1995 and has its headquarters in San Jose.
eBay VA Course:
As eBay is a successful web market, learning about it and how it works can prove to be favorable as it helps one in expanding their business. Web Excels provides its students with the best study design where they can learn everything about eBay and how to earn money through it.
Contents of the Course:
• Introduction to E-Commerce
• What is eBay and how does it work?
• How to Manage eBay Seller Account?
• How to create an eBay Account in Pakistan
• How to do Product Research for Selling
• Product Listing (Single, Multi, or Variation Listing)
• How to manage Markdown Manager
• How to handle promotions
• How to get Feedback from a New Customer
• How to Manage Orders
• Who are Freelancers and how can they earn money as an eBay VA?
• How to create Fiverr or Upwork accounts and get clients on them
Introduction to E-Commerce
What is eBay?
How does it work?
• Managing Accounts:
How to manage eBay Seller Account
How to create an eBay account
How to manage Markdown Manager
How to handle promotions
• Product Hunting:
Product Listing (Single, Multi, or Variation Listing)
• About the Customer:
How to handle customers
Getting Feedback from a New Customer
What is eBay Dropshipping?
Who are Freelancers?
Freelancing as an eBay VA
Creating accounts on Fiverr and Upwork
Getting Clients on those accounts